Translate

Translate

2013/08/02

Rhinestone limited shirt for women


Hello everybody!

I know you miss me :) 
BUT 
DO NOT MISS OUT THE WOMEN APPARELS IN STORE

I'm sure the pretty ladies are as active as men. 

Check out the 
RHINESTONE
T-shirt 
for gym-ing or work out.

Let me show you the right way to stretch!
 HAHAHA!



RHINE SHINE gives you 
SPIRIT & ENERGY  
to create miracles 

How about trying to split? 



WOW!! 

Maybe you can't see the design of the shirt. 
Let me switch the unbelievable mood to zoom in mode!




OH-EMM-GEE..
the stones are shiny
"shine bright likka diamond"



PINK FRONT VIEW                             PINK BACK VIEW

PRODUCT NO: 132-97410
COLOUR: WHITE/PINK/SAX
SIZE: GS/GM







WHITE FRONT VIEW




WHITE BACK VIEW




SAX FRONT VIEW





SAX BACK VIEW

TO ALL LADIES!
GRAB IT WHILE IN STOCK
"cos.. you are beautiful like diamond in the sky"


And once again, Mai to the rescue to the ladies.

See you at Orchard Central, 04-04


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿